You can use the artwork here according to these terms: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/3.0/us/ In short:
- You are free to copy, distribute and transmit my drawings.
- You must attribute them to Liana Kerr (with link).
- You may not use them for commercial purposes.
- You may not change, transform, or build upon them.
I waive the terms about building upon them for use with collages made with Polyvore.
Please look at the full license agreement before doing anything with the artwork. I picked this license because it allows people to copy and share my work, but not make money off of it or screw it up.
If you would like to create something (a costume or a doll dress for example) based off of one of my ideas, please refer to these guidelines:
- The item must be for personal use only: no selling it, reselling it or otherwise profiting off of it.
- Only one item can be made from a particular design.
- Where possible, give attribution to me with a link to my site.
- It’s not a requirement, but if you make something cool, send me pictures of it!
If you’re a writer, and want to use an outfit or outfits as inspiration for what your characters are wearing, my answer depends on the situation: if you’re writing fanfic or just for your own pleasure, I don’t mind in the least, and if you’re hoping to have your work published, I’d encourage you to make up your own outfits.
If you want to do something that doesn’t seem to fit this license, please e-mail me.
If you see my artwork somewhere in a way that doesn’t seem to fit this license, please use this form to let me know. You could e-mail me, but it’s easier to keep track of things this way. Thank you!